Oh and I have ordinary cards to do for the end of the week too but I'd better get back to the phone and see if a) I can get through and b) the computer system is back in operation.
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
What's Missing This Week?
Here's my desk this morning less the one thing that I am actually working on namely the telephone But I am not going to get started on Doctor's Surgeries, power cuts and that annoying woman from BT who keeps telling me the line is busy because I will here all morning! Instead I will let you revel in the delights of my workspace.
The main theme today is christmas, again, I am really getting fed up with that box of christmas stuff being on my desk and so have taken a break from my scrapping in order to hopefully make a dent in the pile of cards I need to make. I really should check how many I've made against how many I need but I know that the answer is going to be that I've not made enough yet and I'm not sure I can face knowing just how many more I need to create.
Oh and I have ordinary cards to do for the end of the week too but I'd better get back to the phone and see if a) I can get through and b) the computer system is back in operation.
Oh and I have ordinary cards to do for the end of the week too but I'd better get back to the phone and see if a) I can get through and b) the computer system is back in operation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I havent started any Christmas cards yet so you are way ahead of me! Nice tidy desk there - have fun creating!
Christmas cards and doctor surgeries: two things I hate equally as much. Hope you Have a happy Wednesday! Mel #59
Lovely clean desk there! I've not even started Christmas yet, so you're way ahead of me! Enjoy WOYWW.
Congratulations on those 200 post. Quite an achievement. I hope you soon get all those pesky phone people sorted out - they never seem to have any sense of urgency. I am in a similar state with Christmas cards. I covered my desk in the boxes and stuff to force myself into actually using it this year. Good luck getting all yours done.
Good luck with the phone/ computer. That can be such a pain! Love the desk this week. Christmas is really creeping up on us, isn't it? Have a great WOYWW! -Amanda
Can't believe we're at the end of October almost, really don't know where this year has disappeared too! I've made a dent in my Christmas card pile, but also need to take stock of how many I've got. Hope you get the phone probs sorted out, technology is great but only when it works! Love the tidy desk this week.
Hugs
Brenda 84
Wow what a lovely clean desk!I havent started Christmas cards yet, will have to get my skates on soon though!
Have a lovely crafty week ahead.
Nina x
Check out Design Team call on our blog
Sounds like you are going to be very busy! good luck with getting everything finished x
Lovely workspace! I love that basket thing in the corner with the different levels - very cool! A tidy space, too! Sorry you've been plagued with so many irritations and hope you were able to get back to some serious crafting in spite of it. Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #84
Post a Comment