Monday, 17 October 2011

Fangs and all that!

Inspired by this month's counterfeit kit I got these papers out and got creating.
The photo is another of my mum's cat. This time she is playing with a nail file, every time you use one she has to have a go although she doesn't actually eat them (unlike the previous cat).
I was also thinking about S's second in good company challenge on her blog. The challenge was to use Making Memories products and to be honest I have never had any of their papers but I do have a lot of their alphabet stickers and used some on this LO.

Today is the start of a new class by Shimelle Pretty Paper Party and her first challenge to the party goers is to post a photo of their paper and here is mine. Well some of it, I opened one of the boxes and pulled a few sheets out. Hopefully I'll be pulling out more than a few sheets and using them real soon.





2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love the layering of patterns and your kitty! See you in class, looks like you have some very pretty paper to play with!

Debbie P said...

Love your layout! Such different patterns in the pp, but they all look so beautiful together. I don't quite have the knack for that yet, but hoping it will come soon. I'm taking Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party also. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. :)