Wednesday, 12 October 2011

WOYWW? Again?

Wednesday and WOYWW time again and I haveno idea where the last week went eventhough I managed to post in between it still seems like yesterday that I was posting my desk for the world to see. Amazingly considering the cold that last week's sore throat developed into (great) there has been progress on my desk and although I slept the morning away (again!) here it is for your inspection.
A different angle this week and shock horror a glimpse at the pile of boxes etc that lives beneath.
Front left is a pile of bits that I am looking to do some counterfeiting with. I saw this month's inspiration kit over on the counterfeit kit blog and thought I have some of those papers (thanks to the TKMax sale) so I've looked them out intending to do something wth them. In the middle of my desk you can see the LO I blogged about yesterday needing to be moved to the LO waiting post (or the dolls house roof as it is also known). On the right is my overflowing box of christmas bits for when I feel the urge to knock out some more christmas cards (it might be all anyone gets at this rate) and on the shelf you can just see my rainbow of buttons.

I have added to my christmas card pile this week, thanks yet again to craft club at the bunch.
Three very different cards all made using a single robin postage stamp embossing folder and velums.

Thanks for popping by and remember if you want to see more desks stop by julia's blog

10 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, those are 3 great cards - wonderful variety from a single embossing folder. Nicely done.

Belinda Basson said...

wow, that is a really great embossing folder. love what you have done with it. Sorry to hear you have been poorly.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab creative desk! Love the cards, such beautiful colours.

Can you recommend the guillotine? I just saw it in a shop.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Twiglet said...

Hi Sarah - thanks for popping by. my back is better today - I have spent the afternoon making a little card for my new great nephew. i love your little robin cards

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Cute cards I've caught what you've got snif sniff croak croak xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Love those cards. It is amazing how different they are and all from the same stamp. Thank you for your visit and kind comments earlier.

Claire said...

Fab cards Sarah, nice to see you back in blog land.
C
xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Guess I should check out conunterfit kits. Thanks for the link. BTW, those are some pretty special cards, too. Nice addition to your Christmas pile. Sorry I'm late getting here this week.

shazsilverwolf said...

Great cards, love your projects. Running a bit late this week, have a good week, Shaz

l00pyscraftcreations said...

lovely cards, wonder could we do a Whats UNDER my work desk theme? Like yourself, most of mine lives under the work surface lol