Saturday, 22 October 2011

A Winter Walk

Another LO in response to my Shimelle class Pretty Paper Party prompts. This time using a photo from last year's snow.
I did rely on a collection again but I certainly mixed the patterns a little more than I might have done and I like how it turned out. I wasn't sure at first about the flowers but I really wanted to bring some more red onto the page and after a couple of days of it sitting on my desk decided to go with the idea.

My desk is currently covered with more bits for another prompt, the class is certainly getting me scrapping.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh I like the red mixed with the white - very nicely done.

Debbie P said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the mixed patterns and colors. Love it!

Electra said...

My such a tidy desk! I wish I could say the same! Happy late WOYWWED!