Anyhow because I was feeling a bit more human I decided to spend a little time on the pair of LOs I had on my desk the other day.
Saturday, 8 October 2011
Seeing Orange
Thanks for all the kind thoughts regarding my sore throat, they didn't exactly help though because it developed into a stinking cold. I feel a lot better now than I have done for a couple of days mainly because I slept most of the morning and into this afternoon. The fun isn't over either because himself came home today complaining of a sore throat himself and whilst he is not one of those men who develop flu at the first hint of a sniffle he is not a good patient either.
Anyhow because I was feeling a bit more human I decided to spend a little time on the pair of LOs I had on my desk the other day.
I played about with a few embellishments before I decided to keep it simple with punched black circles that I stamped on in orange (I don't remember buying this background stamp but like it). I also went with silver ink for my journalling to reflect the silver on black of the number plate.
Maggie commented that the land rover was in need of some mud but this was the easiest kind of trial and a nice dry day. The monday of the same bank holiday weekend was totally different which is why I have no photos of the off road buggy competing in the CCV (the big boys trial) with himself's friend at the wheel however there is a video compilation on youtube here but even that doesn't show you the true state of how bad the rain was that day or the state that the buggy came home in (the footage of it being pulled out of the hole was the day before SIGH)
Anyhow because I was feeling a bit more human I decided to spend a little time on the pair of LOs I had on my desk the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment