Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Sorry to Post and Run...

...But I'm doing the feeling sorry for myself routine today due to a sore throat that developed without warning yesterday afternoon.
Here's my desk though playing host to two scrapbook pages that I started at scrapbook club last night (two trips to the craft shop in one day!) They are designed as a double layout but because they are from the same event I wanted them to go together even if they could end up in different albums. They are in need of embellishment and journalling but I am liking them.


8 comments:

jude said...

Hope you feel better soon and the throat doesnt come to anything.
Have creative week
hugs judex 9

mamapez5 said...

You'e made a good start on the scrapbook pages. Hope the throat gets better fast. Kate x

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like your Christmas candle cards from your previous post - especially the purple one! Hope the sore throat doesn't come to anything.
Hugs, LLJ xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Only one problem with those layouts, the Landy is too clean. You need more mud.

Helen Pigott said...

Wishing you better soon. Have a great creative week ahead.
Rum x

Julia Dunnit said...

Clever, Sarah, two that work together or as singles. Great photos (again!). Lots of Vitamin C for you gal..feel better soon.

The Crafty Elf said...

Great LO's Sarah and I do hope your throat gets better soon. If it is anything like mine was you'll have a few more yucky days. Rest my friend...you'll be better for it! Have a great weekend!