I'm going to start to day with a photo of the infamous mini moke taken on sunday morning.
I still haven't got to drive it although the weather at the weekend made me glad that we decided to trailer it to the show although the ground was wet enough to ensure that himself will have some cleaning to do now that it is home.So it's wednesday which means a glimpse at what's on my desk today.
Yet again there is not a great deal because I've not been around to do much. There is however a pile of LOs at the back ready to go into the pink album for the niece's birthday, I've still got quite a way to go with this album and I need to start thinking about the order so I cna figure where I've got gaps. You will also see a pile of mini alphas (I adore these) a board book I picked up this morning for 20p and my attempt at a set of colour swatches for my distress inks.Happy Crafting!

7 comments:
Loving all that pink - and the mini moke looks great!
wow - your space is lovely and tidy this week sarah. glad you had a good weekend - won't be long before the weather is good enough to drive the mini moke... hope it will be worth the wait
Paula x x zx
I love your desk - It always looks so girly and pink. Mine is boring black and white...I need to inject some colour. Fingers crossed for a nice summer.x
Interesting Sarah, your bookshelfs reveal that you crochet too, you're very multi talented. I'm with you on the mini alphas - they make my life better! That moke is stoking!
cute car, love your scrap area very organised
Love the Moke, and yes I can see a bit of dirt in the wheel wells!! What idiot brought a Smart car to a classic car rally!!?? Takes all sorts I suppose!
Brenda
You are so organized and your room looks so nice.
Post a Comment