Between two pots, the wall and ground I have counted 22 of the little blighters, a little down on yesterday afternoon's high of 24. I really can't comment on why they have choosen this spot although it is right in the sun.
Thursday, 15 April 2010
Ladybird Update
For those interested in the goings on in the pots by my back door this is the scene this afternoon.
Between two pots, the wall and ground I have counted 22 of the little blighters, a little down on yesterday afternoon's high of 24. I really can't comment on why they have choosen this spot although it is right in the sun.
Between two pots, the wall and ground I have counted 22 of the little blighters, a little down on yesterday afternoon's high of 24. I really can't comment on why they have choosen this spot although it is right in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment