First up is what I made with my mystery kit.
Now this is what kept me from showing you my desk on wednesday. Seeing as I was in the cars team and I have call to do a lot of automotive themed LOs anyway I had to do one with this kit. All I added to what I got was white card, black ink, stamps and my cuttlebug and i am really pleased with how it turned out. The green section lifts up to reveal a lot of journalling explaining the story of the rebuild from my point of view.The pre-crop challenge was to focus on someone important to you and I choose my grandmother.
Half the battle with this LO was getting a photo, she has a habit of closing her eyes whenever you take her picture. So the other week I sat there with my camera and took loads of shots using a feature that takes a load one after the other whilst we were talking, I then went through them and selected the best.I also had to use at least four colours and two techniques which was easier than I expected. It's another LO that I love.
Now I'm exhausted and am off for a nice rest.

3 comments:
Awww...glad you got some nice pics of your nan. I love those papers and the colour combo. TFS. ~Glen~
What a lovely idea! I no longer have my grandparents to scrap or many pics of them either! I love the LO
X
What a great theme for you.
Post a Comment