Thursday, 22 April 2010

Late Again!

Ok so it's Thursday and not Wednesday but I have a good excuse! You see I was crafting and so gave myself a day away from the internet in the hope that I would get something done. And it worked.

Now for the first time ever I'm not showing you my desk for WOYWW, well not my main desk at any rate. The photos were taken yesterday and then and now my main work area was covered in bits of my Mystery Kit for the forthcoming UKS Cyber Crop. The rules state that you are not allowed to let antone else know what you got so for now that is out of bounds.
Here instead is my old desk that is now usually behind me.
All looking rather tidy I know and in complete contrast to the other *sigh* but you can see my tidied cakestand and the basket containing bit and pieces I want to use. And before anyone asks yes that is a duster on the top of the laptop - LOL

A bit of a swing to look at my shelves.
They have also been sorted (and it is the photo that's crooked not them!) and I've added a lot of my growing collection of glass bowls and pots. There are still changes to come but I am feeling happier with how I am storing things.

I have more to share later including my finished altered board book but for now it's back to the Mystery Kit.

10 comments:

Jodene said...

Wow, your space is so well organised and the shelves look great!

Nicki said...

So well organised, and your shelving is so pretty with the flowers!

Nicki, xx

Unknown said...

That is exactly what I need ... a day away from tinternet! Now c'mon ... show us what you made :0)

Helen said...

I love those neat shelves. i agree, the t'interweb does take over somewhat if you're not careful!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, was wondering about you yesterday - grat idea to stay off the web, gotta be a once a week thing really! The 'other' table looks fab, love and admire the organised shelves, they aren't just functional, the stuff on them looks so nice! Ooh mystery kit - look forward to seeing that!

Spyder said...

You're just tooo tidy!! but lovely shelving, and I'm guessing that baked bean tin is a money box!

Anonymous said...

Very organised shelves Sarah, love all the little bottles and jars. A day away from the internet??? I'm breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it!!

Brenda

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Great shelves and very organised...Have you been eating those Baked Beans while you've been crafting???

Sue from Oregon said...

oh it is so very tidy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These storage jars are so colorful and I'm sure brighten both your day and your lovely craft area. You have a neatly organized space, well, at least the part that I'm allowed to see.

Sorry I'm so late getting here. And you thought you were late! Hope you had a lovely WOYWW.