Please excuse me but I feel the need for a moan.
You see I finally got off my backside and sorted a new computer, my new laptop arrived this morning and I am typing this on it. However I have been driven to distraction by the so called tech support already. As you do I went exploring my new toy to see what it can and can't do and found some software I wasn't expecting, a trial thought I opening it. Not according to it, or according to microsoft whose site I turned to for advice when I couldn't find the info I needed. So after going round and round on their supposed help pages I phoned the helpline for the manufacturer, to be told after hanging on for ages to get through to someone, that the software is a trial version. ARGHHHHH! I give up.
Unless anyone can suggest some reasonably priced software that will work with windows 7 and allow a technically challenged scrapper to edit her photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a look at this link Sarah, depends how much editing you want to do with the sw: http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pixelbasedwin/tp/freephotoedw.htm
I would also look at download.cnet.com, this is a great site for free or shareware stuff and everything is rated and reviwed.
Brenda
Post a Comment