The title kind of describes how I am feeling at the moment. It all started on saturday morning I was heading out of the house to do a little shopping and I fell down. I landed in a kind of seated position but on the edge of the path and the lawn, I jumped up quick enough but that was about as fast as I moved for days. I have been quite honestly in agony everything, especially sitting down, has been painful and now although the pain has mostly gone down to a dull ache unless I push myself too far I am developing a lovely set of bruises. The worst thing was I was planning on crafting over the weekend and I didn't get to do hardly anything at all. I am trying to make up for that now.
I was going to say that at least the weather has remained good enough to lift my spirits but whilst I have been typing it has gone rather dark over the houses across the street - me no likey!
And in case you are wondering where the photos are, firstly you do not want to see pictures of my bruises not that they will be forthcoming due to their location LOL. Secondly I've still not got around to sorting out the photo software onto the laptop and I couldn't be bothered to fire up the desktop computer just to blog. Photos will be resumed tomorrow, well it is wednesday tomorrow and there might be something interesting on my desk. Or maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oooh - Poor you - I can identify with the pain you are in, but alas, mine was a little more planned - but non the less - sooo unexpected. Its amazing how aches and pains can stop you in your tracks and stop you from crafting - i couldn't even turn my cuttlebug a couple of weeks ago - that was a sad and frustrating time!!!
Paula x x x
Post a Comment