Firstly let me confess I am running late this week because I feel really rough. I have been suffering from awful pain in my head for the last twenty four hours due to sinus problems. I don't really feel like doing anything today but as I am waiting for my CBT call I'm blogging to keep myself awake.
Now I took this photos yesterday intending to blog for WOYWW as normal but it never happened so here they are today.
On my desk yesterday could be found various card making bits and a set of ATCs that I might feature in more detail at a later time. That's about it although looking at the photo on here has reminded me that I need to empty my very pink desktop bin.So because my desk is somewhat uninteresting this week I took a bit of a swing and photographed my notice board.
Now the idea is that the board provides me with inspiration but seeing has it is in dire need of clearing off and having new bits added it doesn't really do that at the moment. I am hoping that putting it on here will inspire me to revitalise it and then I can share it with you again. Anyway at the moment on the board you will see amongst other things a tax disc for a land rover that hasn't ventured out since it's tax was due (I've got the disc cause OH would only loose it), there are a selection of bag charms I've made for myself taken off bags and never put back onto other bags, my pedigree going back on some lines eight generations (and it's not up to date with my research), various cards and postcards and a compliment slip from the local police station when I reported that I had hit a dog almost two years ago (- I and my car suffered more damge than the dog who ran off)Hopefully I will be back to normal real soon but if anyone as any advice about dealing with sinus problems feel free to share!

5 comments:
Hope you feel better soon
God Sarah I know just how that pain is..two things to try: the old head under a towelk over a bowl of Friars Balsam, tea tree oil, menthol cystals whatever - great help but not a cure. If you've got the pain that you can feel your pulse in, I suspect you need antibiotics for the deep inside infection. It is horrid. Don't put up with it. Meanwhile, I think your desk and noticeboard are quite interesting! Email me your addy - I'll send you a fresh postcard!
Hope you feel better soon.
I need a noticeboard rather desperatly, but for all the letters from school/scouts etc that accumulate rather than for inspiration.
Notice board looks like a lot of fun, ..is that get up...go to bed? Perfect! I spy a storm trooper and spider man, not many of us can say we have one of those in our craft room..I'm stuck with bunnies this week...but didn't take a picture of them, maybe next week..
((Lyn))
Hope you feel better soon :) my notice board looks soooo messy compared to yours, I must sort it out
Post a Comment