And the answer is me! LOLAmazingly my craft room can still be classed as tidy after my efforts on the weekend and not only that but I have been crafting. I actually completed a LO after blogging my tidied room on Saturday and on Sunday started the work in progress you can see before you. Inspired by birthday blog hop girl Rebekah's own project I have started a fold out LO of my own for my BOM. The gorgeous papers I've selected to work with are Prima's wink collection and the photos of me are self portraits taken out in the garden. I've got quite a bit of work to go on the LO but i think it will be appearing here again in all it's finished glory.

21 comments:
Hi there,
I'm popping across after finding your blog on UKS - Your craft area looks sooo tidy and how lucky are you to have your own craftroom.
Cant wait to see your completed project.
Ju xx
Well done you on staying tidy ... love those papers ... can't wait to see the finished LO
Great job on your craft room. One of the nice things about being tidy is you can start and get messy again. Great papers. ikki
Sarah, the photos are FAB - papers are perfect and your desk is spooky tidy!! Go you.
Wow, really tidy, loving the bean tin and the papers.
Thats one very tidy space :-)
A x
Yep you are a tidy girl no doubt...
Cardarian
Loving the pink bean tin! Now go messy up your space!!
looking forward to the finished LO
... thats not fair . lol just seen your other post , your dolls house is finished, lol
Your LO is looking fab.. cannot wait to see the final result!
nice and neat......love the papers and the storage tin. LO is looking good!
Gorgeous LO and lush papers. Bet your desk stays tidy for longer than mine! LOL
Super craft room - and some great cards on earlier blogs.
ohooo, it's realllllly tidy! (It can't last!!) lovely pics and lovely papers too
(Lyn)
look forward to seeing the finished LO ...such pretty papers
ooh i do love a bit of prima!!!! can't wait to see the finished layout xxx
pretty LO! look forward to seeing it finished!
{{hugs}}mandyxx
Wow I love the papers you are using, very pretty! Very tidy craft area too! Tracey
LO looks great so far, and it did make me smile to see you on your own desk!
Brenda
have to agree, those papers look lovely. ** Kate **
Nice tidy up but will it last??? Will be back to see the finished LO!
Cardarian
Post a Comment