Monday, 1 March 2010

It Feels Like Spring

I got up this morning and the sun was shining, what a wonderful way to start the month of my birth and the month that heralds the start of spring. Pretty much all day the sky has been a gorgeous shade of blue and the sun has shone. Ok so it could have been warmer but you are not about to find me complaining I've had a spring in my step all day and a hope in my heart that this is a sign of things to come because I for one have had enough of grey and dull days.

So i'm starting this month on an high and I can honestly say I ended last month on one as well because yesterday my crop finally went ahead! I had a fabulous time and in amongst all the laughing, cake eating and shopping even found time to scrap. I made five LOs yesterday and can only wonder what I might have achieved if so much of my time hadn't been taken up with other things.

This is one of those LOs a self-portrait scrapped for a challenge over on UKS from the provided sketch. Most of the things I used came from a Quirky Kit and I am loving the colours which are very in keeping with my mood today.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Yup was like spring here too - I like it!! Love the LO, nice and bright!

Janie said...

I agree, so lovely to see the sun and blue sky. I think we are ready for it, glad it raised your spirits so much. Lovely LO, beautiful colours:)

Jo Power said...

Yep I agree sunshine makes you want to enjoy things just that little bit more. Great colours on you lo. xx