I actually amazed myself last Friday because I got up feeling ok, not great but good enough to take myself off to Malvern for the Stitch and creative Crafts show. I'm glad I did because I had a nice day and managed to pick up a few things. Of course the minute i got home i took a photo of my goodies to share with you all.
More amazingly I even managed to find time to play with some of it over the weekend, I was hardly going to spend the brief time that I felt human doing housework now was I?
This is one of the ATCs that were kind of on view on my desk last week.
Sorry about the reflection on the pic but by the time I'd realised I'd not got one I'd already struggled to get the net in place inside the plastic pocket and was not getting it out again. The theme of this set was by the seashore and I titled them beach treasure. Spiderman and the Stormtrooper will emerge again although they have left the desk for the present.
These ATCs are what a made over the weekend using amongst other things my new distress inks.
And so to today and what's on my Work desk. This was the scene early this morning. 
In order to make sure that I got out to the doctors I made myself get up when OH went out at 6am. I needed something to do to keep myself awake and so I cut and stamped some pieces to go on easter cards, wouldn't you know it I've not made any so I've had people asking after them. So on my desk this morning you can see my beloved cuttlebug and a selection of stamps. The rest of my day will be spent colouring in images and maybe attacking a little of the housework.
For those who noticed my To do list on my notice board last week it reads as follows 1) Get Up 2) Survive 3) Go back to Bed. It dates from a time when i was at my lowest and was what a dear friend told me to make sure I did every day, anything else was a bonus.

17 comments:
Hello, I havent 'met' you before, sorry you havent been well, hope you are chippa soon. Very organised desk!
Hope you're feeling much better very soon. That's an interesting piece of machinery on your desk :-)
A x
Well your dear friend was right - top advice that to do list! SO SO SO glad you've been to the Dr, I hope the anti Bs kick in really fast, amazing thing a sinus infection. The ATCs are lovely..I wonder if you saw my dear friend Vera demonstrating at the show?
oh wow your ATC's look fabulous!! Oh..ah! I have to make some, thank you for reminding me!)
(Lyn)
Hope you feel better soon Sarah. The ATC's look great, glad you made it to the show, that would have probably made you feel worse if you had to miss it! Is that all ds tape on the right.... and Julia thinks she has a problem by owning three rolls of the stuff!
Brenda
What fabulous advice ... make sure you take it ... sounds like you have something you are just not shifting missy and perhaps you should be taking it very easy ... and that is not getting up at 6am. Blimey ... I sound bossy ... be gentle with yourself X Oh yeah and great stash and desk :0)
ouch - poorly sinuses - I've had those enough times to know what you must be suffering... You poor poor thing. I suffer with ENT stuff so I really do hope you are better soon. Sleep is what you need...
Love your new stash - well done for making it to the show. Hope you're well enough soon to have a proper play with it.
Paula x x x
Hope you feel better soon sarah xx
LOving the ATCs xx
Love the look of that Crafty stamp ....and those 4 atc's are beautiful
When I was ill I found ATC's just perfect for the periods when I could do some scrapping... small enough to complete and feel I had done soemthing and it certainly looks like it is working for you too!
A nice little stash from the show, & some lovely ATCs x
Great advice on the to do list. Hope the anti B's kick in fast and you start to feel better soon.
aww feel better. love the look of those atc's - realy fab xx
Hope you feel better soon....I think a to do list is a great idea...maybe I should make one myself....lovely cards!
Cardarian
I hope you feel better soon, that's very much my way of getting through each day!!
Lovely goodies you bought there x
It looks like you had quite a shopping spree! :) I'm glad you felt good enough to go to the show! Hope you feel better soon!
I sound like a copycat but i was just about to say pretty much what Dan said.
Wishing you better soon :)
Post a Comment