Saturday, 20 March 2010

A Clean Craft Room

It's the weekend! And more importantly I've tidied and cleaned my craft room. So to celebrate the fact that I felt well enough to get off my backside and do it I've prepared a little tour.

We start stood in the doorway looking towards the corner of the room where I am currently sat. As you can see my desk is much tidier than it ever is on a wednesday. You also get a glimpse of one of my bookcases and my dolls house.
Moving on into the room this is the corner that is usually hidden under my floor filing system, that is gone with the exception of one small basket that I really should find room for else where. On the hat stand is my personalised crafting apron and part of my scarf collection (I think there are about half a dozen of them hanging there all knitted by me). Then we have my totes seemingly ready for my next crop on the 28th and a green plastic trolley that I bought for £4.99 from Woolworths when i was a student, over the years it has done bathroom and bedroom duty and now craft room holding a variety of supplies that I like to keep nearby.

Next a closer view of my computer corner with my shelves of stickles and button jars above. The desk covered in neatly arranged supplies was my original crafting space. In the window is my cake stand again holding supplies i like to keep near, a plant pot and holder filled with pens etc and between them three items waiting for me to do something with.

Finally looking back towards the door I have my other bookcases, one holding books and magazines whilst the other has a bit of everything.
All clean and tidy and ready for me to get all crafty!

One thing I am planning on doing is carrying on joining in with Rebekah's birthday blog hop. There's been some great projects so far with more to come both today and tomorrow. Rebekah was a part of the CJ I did over on UKS and when I followed a link and found out what she was doing I wanted to join in.
I'm going to end today's post with this photo.
This is what can happen to your watch when you put your arm down the side of an engine. The watch was OH's the engine is in my Land Rover. Fortunately no damage was done to either OH or the Land Rover, the watch was not so lucky. I want to do something with it and am considering putting it onto a canvas especially if i can find a suitable quote about time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks so well organised.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo fab room :D
Poor watch :( Ilove using watches etc in my work though so hope it turns in to something nice :D

Kazzy said...

Cor blimey, so tidy...mines a tip!

Unknown said...

Looking good .... Can't wait to see what it looks like on Wednesday MWAHAHAHA!

Kathy said...

ohhhh how lovely your room looks. You've (almost) inspired me to tidy up my crafthovel. But not quite. I did at least hoover under the desk last week....