I never did get any cards made yesterday but I did spend the evening in front of the tv putting together some 3d decoupage to go on cards. The result is the pile of stuff in the pizza box. At the front are more pieces of a similar fashion that I was sorting out this morning while I waited for OH's dad to pick something up.I can't say that this is my favourite card making technique but it is one that I've found goes down well when I try to sell my cards. Also I've found that the ladies in my family rather like 3d flowers which is what this undertaking started with, putting together some flowers for mother's day cards. Now all I need to do is actually make the cards for them to go on.

15 comments:
You must be a very patient lady cos I tried decoupage but found it didn't 'grow' fast enough for me.
A x
I like to do my cutting in front of TV - I find cutting out decoupage layers very theraputic and often 'faff' rather than make a card too - so i'm right on you with this one!!!
Paula x x x
with all the decoupage already done you will soon be on a roll to making some quick cards.
i always do mine in front of the tv
Ooh I love those funky coloured ones that are out of the box!
I have so much stuff ready to go onto cards...maybe I should actually make some cards instead of more decoupage lol
xxx
These look great. I tend to do my blog hopping in front of the telly perhaps thats why I keep asking people whats happening! Hugs Pam x
Yes, I am like you , i sit and make loiads of decoupage, But unlike you, never do get to put them on cards very often. So end up with loads of toppers made, lol
Decoupage always look too fiddly for me and I lose my patience very quickly! They look great though, and you've got to make what people will buy sometimes!
Brenda
Never tried decoupage - not sure I'm patient enough for it. Looks nice tho.
We have the same little scissors! I'm with you, the decoupage does sell well, I find particularly the Jolly Nation. Love those funky images on the desk, haven't seen those before.
Oh golly you look busy that lot look great fun
Hugs Susie xx
Fabulous desk :0)
ohoh wouldn't they make great ATC's and I spy Jolly Nation..love them!
(lyn)
that looks like an very interesting desk, nothing wrong with not actually being able to see the desk either :)
that looks like an very interesting desk, nothing wrong with not actually being able to see the desk either :)
These are really eye catching! Lovely x Leigh x
Post a Comment