Just a little post from me today. It's been another lovely sunny day here today but that hasn't exactly helped with my motivation. I told myself that this afternoon I would make at least five cards including one of the three mother's day cards I need to get made. Instead I sat here and read a book.
Finally I got to clearing my desk and my eyes once again settled on two sets of ATCs I've been working on.
The blue one is from a set I've made for some one to one swaps and I'm quite pleased with how they've turned out. The image of the lady has been treated with crackle paint and then edged with a frame of distress stickles and looks suitably old. The red one is for a birth year swap. Now the quicker thinking amongst you will be able to work out which year that was from the silver jubilee image of the queen and the image of Elvis with an added R.I.P. crown but for the rest of you that year was 1977. But I'm just not sure if I like what I've created. I had an idea of using the queen and king theme and the obvious colour scheme was red, white and blue - in real life the images are tinted blue - now I'm wondering if it was the right thing to do. What do you think?
1 comment:
Hey, I think they are great!! they look fantastic..keep up the good work :D xXx
Post a Comment