Friday, 19 March 2010

Friday!

Hello from a me who is feeling better by the day. I am so thankful that I dragged myself out and saw the doctor, the antibiotics are definitely helping my sinus problems and I am hoping that this will be the last bout for the winter. I am so counting my blessings that antibiotics and the like are available to us.

Thank you for all the kind comments they are much appreciated. That is DST in the photo of my recent stash haul, 12 rolls of it in fact - a total of 360 metres if the packaging is to be believed in two widths. I use so much of it that 12 rolls for £5 was an offer I couldn't pass up. I may very well have seen Julia's friend demo-ing at the show, I saw some amazing demos and came home with lots of ideas as well as stash.

I've been taking it easy the past few days, relatively speaking, although I have made a few easter cards. Looking at my craft room you would be mistaken for thinking that i had been on some crazy non-stop craft-a-thon because there is stuff everywhere. And it is starting to annoy me. Most of the time I can live with my creative chaos but there comes a point at which I have to tidy up and it looks like this weekend is it. Wish me luck!

No comments: