Monday, 8 March 2010

Cards, Cards and Yet More Cards

This weekend I've not had a massive amount of time during the days to craft however I did have a serious insomnia episode on saturday night and fed up of listening to OH snore I got up and made some cards. Quite a few cards as it happens, I actually managed to use up all of those decoupaged images I had on my desk last wednesday. Most of the cards are very simple because I've found that's what sells and quite a few have no sentiment on them because I take some basic sentiments with me and offer to customise the cards for the occasion they are required for.



Now all I've got to do is bag them and label them!

These are the cards that set me off on my marathon decoupage session last week, four mother's day cards for my mum, OH's mum and my grans. The picture doesn't do them justice at all because the card bases are all embossed and I've tinted them with chalk. I know I'm safe to post them before mother's day because none of these ladies are likely to visit my blog.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to share the cause of today's inky fingers, I'm making ATCs, and I might even try a bit of scrapping. Of course if the insomnia strikes again there might be lots more to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You must have been up all night! These cards are lovely though x Good on you for turning a negative into a positive x Leigh x

Unknown said...

That's a lot of cards. Like the groovy ones, second image down best I think.

Am still scratching my head over ideas for mother's day cards.