Saturday, 27 February 2010

Rainy Saturday

It's been a grey and miserable rainy day here so unsurprisingly I've spent most of it here in my craft room. I've been making ATCs and this is a work in progress pigture of my desk earlier this afternoon.
The theme for the ATCs I was working on at that point is birth years and events in my birth year made me go for a queen and king theme. The ATCs are actually further along now and I'm waiting for bits to dry and debating what else they need, they need something I just don't know what.
I made some others as well for free topic swaps, again they are awaiting final touches but i'll share them when they are done.

Most of my crafting this week as been card making, to be exact paddington bear card making as I mentioned on wednesday. Here's a glimpse of what I've been up to
I've really been enjoying making these cards and it's brought back memories of watching paddington on tv when I was young.

I should really be sorting my things out for my crop tomorrow but i can see that after being organised last month and it coming to nothing thanks to the weather this time it is going to be a mad rush. Hopefully that will mean that there will be a crop tomorrow - fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, thats a lot of cards :)
x

Unknown said...

Love the Paddington cards.