Apart from that it is pretty much same old same old, I do have a tendancy to keep the bits that I use/want to use close you see.
Wednesday, 27 October 2010
More Scrapping
Still not feelling 100% here, wish this cold would just up and go! It is however Wednesday again which means it is time to show the world what's on my work desk.
The main thing this week is bits for another of my LOs, the total for the month is sitting in the mid-teens at the moment so I know that unless I become possessed by some kind of mad scrapping spirit I am not going to make my target but I am still working at it when I have the time and the inclination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Aww sorry you are still suffering with that cold, hope to read enxt week it has taken a hike!!
Super tidy desk!
Happy WOYWW
mandi xx
Wow so tidy working desk.
Wonderful place for crafting.
Ge well soon. Looks mighty organised to me!
Chrissie #9
Hi there, hope you recover from the cold soon, so you can get back to scrapping. There's not enough scrapping represented on this hop to suit me, so I especially enjoy your blog. Bye for a bit, S #84
get better soon.. I love the Tigger paper!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin #41
this cold is rubbish, you think it's going and back it comes! Hope yours goes properly soon - looks like you have a tidy, organised desk there! Sarah #110
this cold is rubbish, you think it's going and back it comes! Hope yours goes properly soon - looks like you have a tidy, organised desk there! Sarah #110
Oh I do like the Tigger paper, hope the cold finally goes soon.
Hugs
Brenda 89
Hope you feel better soon and the cold goes away! love the tigger paper x
Hope you are feeling better now - I like that Tigger paper! Thanks for sharing (no. 26)
Think I've caught your cold as I am sniffly this morning and only just getting over a bad one. Bah humbug. Thanks for sharing your desk. #46
as long as you get more LOs done that is the main thing, dont you think. sometimes i use targets as motivational, sometimes they end up being achievable, lol. caroline #14
Hope you are feeling a bit better by the time you read this. Very organised desk this week.
A.xx(80)
Sarah, these colds seem to be lingering for a lot of people. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 24)
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Gosh Sarah, it is a hanging around cold..hope something shifts very soon. Target met or not, you must be very satisifed with your production this month - I haven't done more than eight all together this year! Like the look of the tigger paper!
Hope you get over your cold soon - not surprising you feel a bit miserable. Nice tidy workspace. Elizabeth #51
thats a definitive creative desk, thanks for sharing!
Sorry I am late passing by, my internet went down wednesday evening, how inconvenient
Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog last Wednesday. I’m still moving slowly, but trying to start visiting people who visited me. I am still impressed that you can make even a few layouts when you feel so rotten. I sure hope that nasty cold gets better soon. At least you have a very tidy desk! Happy very belated WOYWW (# 15).
Post a Comment