Thursday, 21 October 2010

Belated WOYWW

Unfortunately due to being ill I wasn't about yesterday but seeing as I didn't do anything at my desk either this is what my desk looked like yesterday.
The missing scissors that caused me real grief last week can beseen centre stage (the small pair) I knew that going out and buying a new pair would result in me finding at least oneof the two pairs I had mislaid. I was right. The new pair are awful and although they still claim to be non stick have no non stick coating but after finding the first pair last weekend I found the second this morning, they had slipped off the other desk and under a load of stuff I store under there.
Aside from that we have a card I made last week at craft club, not christmas but I saw the 'chequer plate' cardstock and just had to use it. There are also a couple of photocopied soup recipes and the latest Avon book which I really must look through.

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you made it, even if you are a bit late this week. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get better soon, please.

My question is, can you return the bad scissors? Seems to me they are defective. Happy belated WOYWW from # 12 this week.

Hope and Chances said...

Sorry to hear you were poorly. Avon book.. wow haven't seen one of them for years :-) Christine #14

Blueberry Moonlight said...

I have those same little scissors too and I'd be totally lost without mine. Out of all the pairs of scissors I have they always seem to be the ones that go missing the most.
Maybe there's a little scissor gremlin around lol!

Janetlynne said...

Glad you are feeling better and found your scissors....I know how fustrating it is to have something you truly love, lost....

Happy WOYWW.....you aren't late to me beacuse I am just now getting around to the blogs! Janetlynne (84)

akilli melek said...

dont you just hate when you lose things and only find them when you buy the replacement! Glad you did find them though. How many of your 31 have you still to go? caroline #36

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Sorry to hear you have been poorly. I do the same with scissors - always losing them. I'm a newbie to the WOYWW so please be gentle with me!! Best wishes, Kym (No 42)

Julia Dunnit said...

Argh, scissors and non-stick - totally get why you need 'em, hate being dependent on 'em! By now, as I'm ssooooo late, hope you're fully recovered.