Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Wednesday? Workdesk!

One word - chaos! It might not be by your standard but it is for me.

I'm going to start with a rare swing round to the computer desk and a glimpse at some christmas cards and a hint at what I am trying to do at the moment (or should be doing if I wasn't typing this).

Main desk.

Dominated by dolls house room box that I sold on ebay and need to get parcelled up (hence packing materials everywhere), the metal lunchbox contains my promarkers and the pile of CDs all include tracks that himself wants putting onto his memory stick so he can play them in the car.


I'm not honestly expecting to be able to visit many desks this week but if you want to click on the WOYWW badge and it will take you to Julia's place.

13 comments:

Alix said...

good luck with your christmas cards...i must make a start on some soon...

Helen said...

sounds like you're going to be busy - good luck!

Minxy said...

at least you've started you xmas cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the C cards Sarah, at least one desk is nice and tidy, lol!

Hugs
Brenda 96

Theresa Plas said...

Was thinking the same word this week - "chaos" Am thinking you look way organized there!

Sarah said...

Looks amazingly tidy to me and a great place to be!
sasa 10

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Where's the chaos??? Your cards are fab!

Have fun.....A.xx(29)

voodoo vixen said...

It all looks very organised to me Sarah!! Just parcel said stuff off and you nearly have space to scrap!! LOL Happy WOYWW from Annette #100

Carola Bartz said...

Oh boy, I haven't even started on thinking about Xmas cards...

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

With all that's going on at your place this week, I can see why you might not make it out of your craft room. I know by the time next week rolls around, it will all be cleaned up and tidy again. And I really don't think it looks that bad and I'm a neat freak! Happy WOYWW from number 2.

The Taming of the Glue said...

Sorry...that's not a real mess! Once the parcel has gone and the CD's sorted it'll be immaculate! Pam (20)

Neet said...

You have done more than me with the "C" word. Thanks for sharing. #142

Candace said...

Another one starting Christmas cards! I am sooo behind

Enjoy your weekend

Candace
#150