Tuesday, 2 November 2010

31 in October? ...The Numbers Are In!

So did I manage 31 Layouts last month? No.
Am I bothered? No.
You see I did manage to create 17 lovely layouts for my albums. I scrapped loads of photos that have been on the meaning to scrap pile for ages and I think I've given my scrapping a new lease of life. All of the layouts I have done can be found here on my blog so onto the final installment.

I'm starting with the finished article made from the bits that were on my desk last wednesday.
I cut the tigger paper up and then reconstructed it to frame this photo I took in the summer of one of my tiggers after he'd been in the washing machine. The title came about because as I walked past I wondered what his response would be if he could answer the question what are you doing? - Crazy? Me? oh yes!

This one is for my family history album, there were a lot of iron makers in my tree, and features a series of pictures from the local living history museum.
I loved the swirls on the Bo Bunny paper and they kind of reminded me of flames which I thought was apt with the subject matter.
Next more photos from the museum this time a collection of random shots depicting different kinds of wheels
These are the kind of photos that I take and never do anything with but by grouping them together it some how works.

Another glimpse into some of the things I collect with this one.
I'm getting kind of determined to scrap all those things that make me me, although this is only a section of this collection because I hadn't got any pics of the ornamental bears I own from this range.

Finally me and him and the only photo of me in fancy dress from last year's SVL national rally
and yes it is a self portrait LOL

1 comment:

Susanne said...

17 is a lot a layouts - congrats!