So it is the start of the month and therefore the start of my challenge to complete 31 LOs before the month is over and I have begun with a photo that has probably been waiting to be scrapped for over a year. It's one of those little details of life that we take for granted.

The journalling reads 'I use far too many keyrings but I have had most of them years and I would be lost without them'.
The LO was made from scraps I found in my boxes. Papers are Basic Grey and Sassafrass and the flower is American Crafts, I think.
Today in my effort to get those christmas cards made I went to the craft club at my local craft shop. We had to pick a Wild Rose Studio stamp to work with and when I saw this one I instantly thought of what my mum as ahead (she might wish she'd bought that tree you can hang from the ceiling when Willow gets to work).

Papers were also by Wild Rose Studio and the image was coloured with promarkers.
No comments:
Post a Comment