Sunday, 17 October 2010

So What Else Can I Do...

...when I can't sleep and himself was out like a light and snoring like a traction engine except get back up and blog?
I've kind of stalled a bit with my 31 in October challenge but I think I'm back into the scrapping zone and ready for some serious craft room action LOL and so I am going to carry on with sharing the layouts so far with you.

Firstly a very orange LO for the weekly challenge on UKS
The challenge was to use only one colour, to use old stash and to make an embellishment. It had to be orange if only because it as become obvious since I sorted my cardstock into colours that whilst I have a fair selection of that colour it is not one that I tend to use. The spotty paper is rather old and I made the 'flower' myself.

Next up we have the nest I blogged about earlier in the year
This was a subject crying out to be scrapped wouldn't you say.
OK I'm sorry it's another self portrait!
Reason for scrapping just because I wanted to really and because I wanted to use some really pretty bits like the Prima butterfly on the flower

I did this one at this month's scrapbooking club at my local craft shop
This was one of those repeat events that were getting to me but hopefully by scrapping from a slightly different angle, the place rather than the event being the focus of the layout, it will fit well into the album.

This one is the result of me wanting to scrap a selection of the photos I took on a pre-christmas day out last year.
The photos aren't really connected other than by where they were taken but to me they sum up a simpler festive season.

Finally we have a double page spread with what is for me a huge number of photos.
The event was our very wet land rover club rally party night last year, the theme was the year of your land rover and the people were great sports drssing up eventhough it was wellie weather. I've only one photo of me from the evening (a self portrait LOL) so I'm not on this one although himself is as a very miserable interpretation of the coronation (he would pick the 50's landy)

No comments: