We have the layout I mentioned yesterday, started on sunday and as yet unfinished, we have some ATCs that I am overdue in sending (hopefully all the paint is now dry) and a mini book that I saw mentioned on UKS yesterday and had to print out the instructions for and have a go at immediately!Aside from that we have some of the mess that as gone into making the aforementioned things.
No glimpse inside the dolls house today sorry, I haven't had the time to faff around to get pics (it is a faff too) so instead here is a gratuitous stash shot.
I'll finish with this beastie who has shot up at the end of my street along with several others.

20 comments:
That mini book looks interesting...I will check out UKS and see if I can track that down anywhere I think. Thanks!
Diane 67
Got a crop on Saturday so must sort out stuff later on htis week. Love your layouts - so clean and simple. Great stash too - am waiting for a few new stamps to come . Don't normally buy on line so can't wait.
x Tricia (65)
Great piccies this week Sarah ... Enjoy your new stash!
#27
Great pictures lots of lovely new stash :0)
Kate xx
great papers and a great beastie
sue xx 88
"and a mini book that I saw mentioned on UKS yesterday and had to print out the instructions for and have a go at immediately!"
That is exactly what I am like, see something, want it, need it NOW!!! Papers look fab - can't wait to see what you use them for :)
Claire
WOYWW #78
Lots of luvverly stash there Sarah. I LOVE that fungi. TFS. ~Glen~ #30
Lots of pretty pink stuff here - if not quite as much as mine!! What mini book, where??
Hi Ya
lovely new stash, pretty papers, wow thats a big mushroom, couple eggs ya sorted! lol.have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (2)
The mini book looks really great and I love the new papers too.
Hugs
Brenda #105
Beautiful new papers and that mushroom is huge!!!
A.x (22)
There may be lots in progress on your desk, but it looks very neat and restrained, considering! I went to Kew at the weekend and saw loads of huge toadstools - will blog them later if I get time.
Gratuitous stash shot - I love it - porn for crafters!
Am happy to see your busy desk - don't you just love it when you see something you have to have a go at straight away - a real mojo sparker..have fun!
Lovely papers and wow what a fab toadstool.
A x
Oooh I always go out this time of year and take photos of mushrooms too! that one is a corker isnt it! Love the papers too. Thanks for sharing.
Papers look lovely. The alien at the end of the street has arrived in time for Halloween! Pam (21)
wow! that is a huge one!
i love your big cutting mat. i wonder if they come in that size over here.
Look like you do have lots going on and the papers are lovely!
Sherry (117)
Did you think I wasn't going to make it this week? I had intended to stop by and visit anyone who left a comment, then doing that got me confused, so I decided to go through the list anyway.
All those wonderful layouts from the next post (I scrolled down) are wonderful and all so totally different. I'm amazed at your LO making ability and glad you stuck to it. Love the TRaIL TRiAL one. Hope your Wednesday was awesome. (#1)
delish looking papers you have there....wow that toadstool looks huge
thanks for the peek
hugs from #45
Post a Comment