Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Loads of Layouts!

Sunday was my first proper crop in months and it was a tough drive up into the Welsh Borders in pouring rain but it was a good day. A very good day in fact. Not only did I get to catch up with people I also did loads of scrapping. I completed seven layouts while I was there, one of which was a double, and made good progress on a eighth! It means that I am already ahead of myself as far as my challenge is concerned. I'm not going to share them all at once though I don't think Blogger could cope!

First up is this one featuring a photo that I love of my landy when she was used at Easter to pull an aircraft engine into the arena at the Midlands Festival of Transport (the ground was so wet that weekend we got roped in to help).
Himself took the photo and given his liking for big engines it was suggested that it would be in the landy soon! The paper is Basic Grey.

This photo is one taken by a friend of ours last summer of himself pulling another landy out of the muck.
The Karen Foster wordy paper was part of a secret santa gift I received from one of my team mates over on UKS last christmas (so was the tyre print ribbon and cardstock) and I already had the other paper from the same range. This one looks better in real life than on the screen.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

They both look great - like the colour matching of title to vehicle - great idea. Seven lOs in a day's crop is fantastic result - I didn't quite manage that over 1 and a half days! Too much chatting!