This first one was inspired by a LO that I saw in a magazine in so much as it used the same sheet of paper as a background.
Next a total opposite, this was a photo that needed a more zingy colour scheme.
Lastly for today we have some photos of Himself having a go at land rover trialling.
He bought the vehicle in order to have a go as an adult at something that he grew up with and soon decided that he wanted something more powerful hence it had to go to be replaced by his current offroader (seen in a previous LO). This particular day was more about having a go rather than really trying to win which is why I went with this title it wasn't just an adventure in trialling but also a 'see if I like it' experience.
I was also going to include some photos of the completed mini book but forgot to take any of it before I gave it to my mum (it has become a brag book ful of photos of her kitten). So I'll just have to make another one! You can see what it was supposed to look like and find the instructions over on this blog here.
I was also going to include some photos of the completed mini book but forgot to take any of it before I gave it to my mum (it has become a brag book ful of photos of her kitten). So I'll just have to make another one! You can see what it was supposed to look like and find the instructions over on this blog here.

1 comment:
Oh my, you have been busy! 31 LOs in a month is huge! Love the last one in particular and the colours all work together so well.
Post a Comment