Plenty but Blogger doesn't want to play!
I took my photos I put them on my computer I tried to upload them but blogger just doesn't want to show them. I'm not quite sure what to try next.
Anyway on my desk today is loads of C******** stuff as I am trying to get on with those cards, not easy when the sun decides to shine.
Hopefully I'll be back later with the pics but in the mean time thank you to Elizabeth & Bleubeard for picking me as their featured blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oohh silly blogger - was looking forward to seeing your cards - hey ho - anyway thank you for sharing with us hope you have a better week - lv Liz (24)
I had problems with blogger this morning too - kept getting that litte red X symbol, but I clicked remove and tried again till the photo showed up. It's worth looking at the post preview, which I did with the 3rd photo I was trying to add. The photo was there even tho it was not showing up in the edit post window. Happy WOYWW day.
Post a Comment