At last Blogger is playing the same game as I am and I can bring my photos for this week'sWOYWW

The photo I mentioned in my previous post, my desk covered in stuff relating to the making of C******** cards. It still feels like swearing folks, I want to enjoy the autumn sunshine but if I in turn want to enjoy the run up to the festive season then I need to do something now.
Next we have a slightly wider view and this might go towards explaining why I categorised my craft room as a 2/10 last week.

While my desk can portray an image of order the same can rarely be said for the rest of the room. You will notice the piles of stuff under and by my desk. The 12x12 RUBs are in need of a new home as I can no longer put them where I used to since I moved the furniture about, they have of course gained an extra layer of their own. Alongside the desk is another larger plastic box again with stuff piled on top. There is also another pile of stuff on the floor out of shoot to the right of the photo and of course the magazines beyond the desk (they are there being sorted to go in the recycling and their number as gone down in the last week - thank goodness!)
No actual pictures of the cards I have been making this week but instead I am offering you a proper look at the images I have been using on those cards.
Firstly we have Clarence the cross eyed moke, star of the LO I posted the other day (Along with himself that is!)

The other image is of the Land Rover that defies all logic. She features in a fair few of my LOs if only because we really do wonder how she keeps going and because we use her for anything and everything (she was pulling the offroader on it's trailer around the yard at the workshop last weekend)

This image was inspired by something that happened at one of our events in the summer. Himself went off in Dee-Dee with one of our friends to find some greenery (for decorations at our ball) when they came back you could hardly see them it was piled so high and even on the bonnet!
So there we go my proper WOYWW post. I doubt if I'll get around everyone this week but I'll certainly be flitting about.
23 comments:
Land Rover Xmas cards - 1st for me..great.(5)
Love the Land Rover Christmas cards - fab idea, and so personal to you. (19)
Hi Sarah
lol oh i luv the fun Christmas cards you have done, fantastic idea, luv the story behind it,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (3)
Creative and productive!
Glad I was a bit late today. Now I can see all those lovely cards. You are so, so talented with your Mokes and Land Rovers. The one with the tree still has me laughing. What an awesome card. Happy WOYWW (# 2).
love the cards! You have just reminded me that I have 12 x 12 RUB's in the loft. I need to get those down to store some kits.
Sarah (57)
Interesting work space and your work is so different.... you have some great ideas.
Have a great week.
Sue xx 8
Fantastic cards going on there
thanks for the snoop
hugs
judie xx
Fabulous card!!!!
I finally moved all my 12x12 to a bookcase and lined them up bookstyle, fairly easy to thumb through and pull out!
Love the cards. :) Thanks for sharing.
Maggie #96
xx
Busy desk but it doesn't look like you can get your feet under it! Great cards too.
Hugs
Brenda (88)
I see so many goodies to play with on your workspace! Land Rover C Cards is so creative and personal. Gives everyone a little picture of your lifestyle Perfect card. Linda #50
Fun Christmas cards.
Fab cards Sarah...what fun.
A x
I must say this is the blog I will remember visiting! TFS.
Oh those are v cute! xx Leo
Your rest of the room is the same as mine... Full of stuff and stuffed full!!! See you next week
Frankie
xx
Lovely xmas cards!
I think your desk looks very creative! and I love Clarence! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl (28)
Oh Sarah - I love those Land Rover cards - living up in the hills here I see plenty of Land Rovers but don't have one myself - lol!!
those Land Rover cards are so cute
hugs Candace #43
Great cards Sarah, love the greenery story...I do like a bit of overkill in decorating!! Ah, I have two toy box sizes piled under my desk and yep - they just act as a shelf for stuff that would otherwise fall off the table!
Good job I'm late as I got the post with the pic's and your desk looks lovely and creative and your cards are so cute!
A.xx (38)
Post a Comment