Wednesday, 15 September 2010

A Slight Advantage...

...of having workmen in is that I am for once with it quite early on a wednesday. So here without further ado is what's on my work desk today.
The moke card design as been joined by a land rover one this week, I actually drew it etc last wednesday and have been colouring them in ever since. There is also my selection of handmade embellishments as listed in yesterdays post and general stuff. I will probably be abandoning my desk later as the workmen will be on the front of the house right outside the window so I might take refuge at the back of the house in which case it will become what's on your spare bed wednesday!

52 comments:

Helen said...

What a lovely clear desk - hope you get respite from the workmen to play later!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow Sarah. I'm impressed. You really ARE early this week. I had to make sure it was you when I saw the name (grin). Can't wait to see the Land Rover cards. You've turned me into a fan and I look for them, now. The vehicles, not cards (grin). Happy WOYWW.

A Hovel to Home said...

sending over cyber asprin in case you get a headache from the noise.

Hugs
Kay

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely tidy desk, good job us crafters can do it anywhere!! lol. have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Pam said...

Very tidy desk!! Hope the workmen don't make too much noise. Hugs Pam x

Joey said...

Hiya

your desk is looking lovely and clear ready to get creative on lol

Joey.x

Zue said...

A nice change to see cars as the stars on cards. Those embellishments look fantastic closer up, you hav ebeen busy!
Sue xx

Lothian Crafts said...

Nice tidy desk. Hope the workmen aren't to inconvenient.
Elaine

Hope and Chances said...

Always a problem with workmen but worth it once they are finished :-)

Anneliese said...

that's a lovely tidy desk, Are those flowers that you've been making ... can't quite see (she says as she peers round the computer screen to get a better look lol ) :D

Cardmaking Galore said...

Like how tidy your desk is!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love the handmade embellies :-)
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Nice tidy desk Sarah and I love your home made embellishments from yesterday.

Hugs
Brenda (93)

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh what is on your spare bed ?

Dx

(49)

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW what a tidy desk today. Hope there's not too much disruption with the Workmen, Thanks for popping over to my blog, Hazelxo

Chrissie said...

Lots of lovely bits sand bobs to see. Is that a huge doll's house in the background? Show us more!
Chrissie

voodoo vixen said...

Such a neat work desk and I love the flowers you made in your previous post, they are stunning! Hope the workmen don't encroach on your scrapping time too much!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Snap I have workmen around the house too, so disruptive to my crafting LOL. Can't wait to see your Land Rover cards. Have a good evening, Tracy Evans x

Tertia said...

Your desk is so tidy! Hope the noise doesn't drive you dilly and it is all over soon. I hate having work done at home, but it is worth it in the end.

Ciara said...

What a lovely & tidy desk! I wish you'd propped those cards up so we could admire them!

Ciara
xx

Twiglet said...

Hope the day went well - got a bit confused with workmen and whats on your spare bed Weds - lol

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Wow..you are early this week. Great workspace, very tidy.

A.xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous cushions, fab workspace,Happy WOYWW! Thank you for sharing your workspace (Linky number 19)

downrightcrafty said...

yes a lovely clear desk but not sure if it would sit at a 2/10 on the messy scale compared to others this week, but watch for next weeks post and all will be revealed. Love the title of your blog by the way, thanks for the return snoop
Happy WOYWW day
Hugs Kate xx

Sheena said...

love your tidy work space x
thanks for sharing

Phree said...

Lovely tidy desk with just enough stuff there to make you want to sit down and get crafting.

Cath said...

Great desk, I love your cushion in the background with all the badges.

Cathx

Sunshine Girl said...

What a nice tidy desk - love that cushion in the background. Have fun in the spare room!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great embellishments you have there! thanks for the peek. happy WOYWW!

TinaB said...

Great desk this week hun, very tidy xx Happy WOYWW, Sorry I'm a bit late xx Hugs Tina (#9) xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the handmade embellishments. Hope the workmen don't distract you from crafting for too long.
Sylvia x

Morti said...

ROFL - I can appreciate the "day off but need to be up and at 'em early" syndrome. It's linked with the "waiting for a delivery so can't go out" disease. Means you actually get stuff done!

Annie said...

Hope the workmen get things sorted really quickly for you.
A x

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a great craft space hun, hope they not making too much noise xxx

Dragon said...

This is SO tidy it's almost scary!!! Tee hee... Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Good luck with those workmen!!!
Frankie
xx

Unknown said...

This desk is far too tidy for my liking ;0)

love Dawn xx

Kay said...

Lovely tidy desk, and the embellies are fab! Good luck with the workmen... any of them worth a spin on the spare bed? :0

mckinkle said...

What a super tidy crafty space Sarah! I love all of those embellishments youve made, they look so great especially as the road map and old music sheet ones!

I've made the tissue ones a few times but havent thought of stamping it first - will be trying that idea next! Thanks Sarah for the inspiration!

Hope you dont get too distracted by the workmen!

Keryn x

Michellee said...

Cool, your desk is quite tidy...Looking forward to see your creative cards... Thanks for sharing your desk..
Blessings,
Michellee

Spyder said...

I'm having trouble with comment boxes, but not as bad as last week! VERY tidy desk this week!! Have a great woyww!
((Lyn))

Theresa Plas said...

Looking good Sarah! Know how that is living with workmen. IPOD day 4 sure! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment!

G Peplow said...

Hello there, you have a lovely tidy desk, perfect to just get on with it, when the workmen aren't there of course, Thanks for your kind comments:0) xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for looking at my desk and your comments. Couldn't manage to viisit everyone. I would never get anything done. Yours is very tidy wish i could keep mine like that.
x Tricia

Terry said...

It looks like you have lots of room to create. It was fun looking at your scrapbook pages - especially the one of you! Congrats on getting off meds and taking control of your life.

lisa said...

Wow, what a tidy desk. I'm a bit late with my visit so I've had a nosey at your next post too and love the LO's
Sorry about all your workmen noise, must be a nightmare!! Hope they are gone soon.
Hugs Lisax

Rachael said...

Hope the workmen dont make too much noise so you can play today! Thanks for the blog comment :) Rach (84) xx

MadeByKarla said...

Wow! cute images and those embellishments! Very tidy, ready to be used! Thanks for visiting my desk ;)

Sarah Youde said...

lol @ WOYSBW :) I always feel awkward when there are workmen around and try to hide from them :D

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Good for you getting around to most of us WOYWWer's, more than I managed, lol!

Wow great desk, loving all of your stash. Thanks for the lovely birthday message you left me, hugs Heidi xxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

that is a tidy desk

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is a very tidy space. I'm so jealous; but at least now I have green eyes! Thank you for sharing.

Angela Toucan said...

great craft bag, lovely handmade embellies and I love that button cushion