So I have decided to try and revitilise my scrapping, I would welcome any ideas you all might have as to how you would do this but I am also going to set myself a challenge to try and motivate myself. I am therefore going to try and produce 31 layouts in October and post them all here on my blog, in essence this means a layout a day but in practice will probably mean a number of serious scrapping days.
In order to be able to scrap all those layouts next month I obviously need material so I'll be going back through photos I've already got and getting some more printed. I'll also be out taking new ones which is why when i went for my walk today I took the camera.
You'd hardly imagine that I was only yards from a very busy road when I took this would you?
I went looking for autumn berries and wasn't disapointed.


1 comment:
31? Blimey - don't whip yourself over it though gal - it's meant to be fun! I have a great thing about scrapping the every day - a LO about the contents of your handbag...the dead gadget cupboard in the kitchen...your daytime routine..your little foibles (OK, well his..), fave shoes, handbag collection, my stash...all sorts of things...if you wanna see some of mine shout and I'll photo a couple. They aren't great but I like the recording process!
Post a Comment