Wednesday, 1 September 2010

A Very Tidy Desk

There have been some big changes around here in the last week. I finally got fed up of shuffling things around my desk and really cleared it up. At the same time I decided to do something I've been thinking about for a while and move some furniture so the background to this weeks WOYWW picture is very different to previous ones.
My desk actually looks less than inspiring today but since I finished the big clear up on sunday I have rediscovered my creativity and since I last posted (where you will find details of what I did with Tigger last week) I have increased my scrapping total for August by a whopping 300%.
So on the desk today we have a couple of Tigger ATCs that I really must get posted, another ATC that I received this morning, photos for scrapping and a set of christmas stamps free from a magazine. Everything else is the kind of usual bits that I have to have to hand including a pretty glass pot called into play as a pen pot.
To those of you who thought that my desk was tidy last week I can only apologise this is what I call tidy and next week I might do some swinging to show you what the rest of the room is looking like.

19 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Blissfully organized! Looking great! Love your blog header too:)

Annie said...

Glad you've got your mojo back and found time to be creative.
A x

Cath Wilson said...

Oh wow! I'd be scared of messing that up, lol. Super organised. Glad it helps you to create, though. Perhaps I should try it - not! Happy WOYWW!! Cath x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous cards in your previous post. really adore the Tigger one.

A good tidy up certainly gets the mojo back.

A.xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely tidy desk, gorgeous doll house at the back,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

donnalouiserodgers said...

Sarah you too have the 'put in a pot itis' - if it is an empty pot- it's gonna get a brush a pen or a tool dropped in it - at least you waited till it was empty!...

Dx

cheryl said...

oh desk looks great,love the dolls house love cheryl x

Julia Dunnit said...

GGGGGGggorgeous dolls house Sarah, just yummy...am tempted to show you the one that we have hidden away in the Room of Shame! Also - love that cushion with the badges collected on it....sorry, seem to have neglected your desk - but am deeply impressed by your whopping 300%!!

Carola Bartz said...

You're absolutely right, this IS tidy. I wish my table would look like this more often.

JoZart Designs said...

Well done you for that amazing swoop into tidydom.
Thanks for the snoop,
JoZarty

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I keep saying I can't work in clutter and it looks like it helped you, too. So glad to read that your mojo is back, you are being creative, and feeling super. This is the first time I've read that I felt you were really "well" since you were sick several weeks ago. Lovely, lovely!

Cath said...

Love love love the dolls house, will have to show mine at some point. Very tidy desk by the way.

Cathx

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your "new" room next time Sarah, don't think I've seen the dolls house before, if that's what it is, that is!

Hugs
Brenda

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW your desk looks very organised. Love the Dolls House Thanks for popping over to my blog, Love Hazelxoxo

Andrea said...

a very tidy desk. it's good to have a tidy up, gets the creativity flowing again.

Hope and Chances said...

Congratulations on your increased creative output - great desk - very tidy :-)

Morti said...

Fab desk - and I'm loving the dolls house in the background too!

Spyder said...

A very very tidy desk...you'll have to tell me your secret.
Have A great woyww!
(Lyn)

Phree said...

YOur desk looks great, love the dolls house? in the background