The box under the ink pad, Julia, (it's still there but there is an acrylic block and stamp on top too this time) contains my ATC sleeves. The stripy thing you mentioned last week confused me for a while until I took a long look at my photo and realised it was Teddy's hat! Teddy in question lives on the sofa bed alongside my desk and when I dig him out from under the overflow from the desk I'll post a photo.
If you want to know what this is all about simply click on the WOYWW button and it will take you to Julia's place, the spiritual home of the WOYWWers.

11 comments:
ohhhh what a tidy desk you have there! Still lots of lovely bits to explore though
Hi
lovely tiddy desk, have good day,sue,x
I love your desk and think the ATC's are going great!!
Sounds like you are feeling a bit better this week. I sure hope so.
Had a look at the ATCs. They are coming along nicely. Like you, I sometimes save my projects till the last minute. I'm sure you will meet your deadline, though.
Your desk is looking very tidy there Sarah :)
C
xx
What a super tidy space you have there :-)
A x
is that a dancing figure outlined on the brown/orange piece of paper mid left?
it needs attention - its calling to me to be used...
looks like african art...
Like the look of the ATCs hope you get them finished on time :)
Love those photos bottom left, gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Brenda
Very tidy and looks like you have been very creative this week.
xx
your workdesk is sooo neat! oh, i get nervous if i get too near the deadlines for ATC swaps, specially because our post office isn't always that reliable.
Post a Comment