On my desk this week we have loads of 12x12 bags with scrapbooking kits or their remains in, the notebook where I put photos I want to scrap and make notes for the LOs. There is also the start of another batch of ATCs (the orange and blue thing in the top left corner) and in the bottm right corner you can see part of the LO I shared yesterday.Apart from that there is just the usual mix of stuff that inhabits my desk.

14 comments:
Hiya
love the look of those 12x12 bags
Joey.x
Hi Sarah
your gona be busy, hope you have good day, sue,x
Good idea having a book to make notes about your next LO's, very organised. Love the look of those 12 x 12 bags too, I could have a good rummage LOL. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x x
happy woyww and happy creating.. have a fun day :)
Thanks for the snoop :)
Fab bag on your desk.
A x
Hope you're having a great crafty day!
oo thats very organised, i really should put kits together, as I spend more time looking for what to use than actually using anything lol
busy time for you hun,
Great workspace.
*hugs* Heather x
lush 12 x 12 bags, the space is fab
big hugs
judie xx
Nice, organised and tidyish desk - no craft desk should be too tidy should it?! lol
Jo
Ooh lovely - you have plans and wanna get to it. Had a jolly good look round - what's the pink stripey thing on far right? And what's in the actylic box under the Black inkpad? You don't have to say..just want you to know how nosey I am!!
looks like you are going to be busy ....have fun
Your desk is looking fab & busy there :)
C
xx
Post a Comment