Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Isn't she cute!

Eight weeks ago my mum's cat passed away. He was her baby and so much more than just another pet because as a deaf house cat he was pretty much her constant companion. I thought it would be a long time before she had another, although she continued to feed all the strays, so it was a real surprise when I got a message on the weekend to tell me that someone had joined the household.
This little cutie is Willow and she was born on the same day that Gibbs left us.
I've not met her in person yet but really wanted to share this picture. I get the feeling that she is going to be a right little handful.

I am also looking for advice on how to sell my cards.
At the moment I take them along when we go to car shows and the like and whilst I sell a few it would be nice to sell a few more so I was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice.
Time to get back to the latest project I think - I shall share that tomorrow!

No comments: