Wednesday, 21 July 2010

It's Never Wednesday Already!

Apparently it is and that means baring my all to the followers of Julia and WOYWW.
It is slightly staged today in that it did not look like this when I walked into my craft room. First thing it was piled high with stuff that didn't feature in today's plans so I pushed it aside and moved it to the other desk and got out what I am planning on working on today the bits required to have a go at making a tiara.
I had intended to do this before but am glad I hadn't as I only got my dress for the SVL summer Ball last week (a total ebay bargain). So now I have got to get on with it, if I can remember where to start!

Yesterday I was called upon to take some photos of this little madam.
It seems that my ability, or rather luck, in getting some good photos of Mom's last cat qualifies me to capture Willow's progress from kittenhood. It was hard work as she is in to everything including me and the camera! I did manage to get a few decent shots though including these and this one is my favourite.
But why do I get the feeling that she is just figuring out what to attack next?

17 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh yeah, that little cat has a glint in her eye! Superb shots Sarah. Ooh fascinated by your tiara making - let us know how it goes huh - when's the ball? A deadline is always a good thing!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like those storage containers at the back of your desk. Good luck making a tiara. I hope you will show us after it's made.

I love that second photo of that little angel. I bet she's really happy with your mom and vise versa. Happy WOYWW.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Willow sure has that glint in her eyes!! Good luck with the Tiara can't wait to see it finished!

xx

Helen said...

I love your space, thanks for baring all, you are so shameless, lol!!

Sue said...

Hi Sarah
lovely creative desk, oh your kitty is gorgeous,have great day, sue,x

Cath Wilson said...

Cute little kitty. Some great work in progress there - very neatly, I might add!

Scrapcat 1 said...

good luck with the tiara making the kitten does look like she is thinking about what to get up to now, fabulous shots of her though.

Unknown said...

I can see why that is your favourite Sarah ... a fabulous picture!

Leo said...

Beautiful kitten, great shot of her cheaky little face :)

Yuo must let us see peeks of the finished tiara!

Spyder said...

Tiaia making?! Now that does sound interesting, my daughter fancied having a go, but didn't. Love your plastic storage atthe back, always need more! Lovely kitten, just super cute!Have a crafty WOYWW
((Lyn))

Mel said...

WOW Sarah! A tiara...I am impressed at the mere thought of even attempting to make 1 - would love to see the finished result! And those photos are great.

Penni said...

What a pretty cat Willow is - Is the a special breed, or just a beautiful cat?

Hugs
Penni
X

donnalouiserodgers said...

that cat is gonna get you -

and do not let her see your tiara - it will be in bits before you know it

have fun at the ball - post a piccie of yourself in all your finery?

Tracey said...

Fantastic photos of the kitten, clever you. Cant wait to see the finished tiara...good luck.
Tracey

Annie said...

Sorry I'm rather late in calling in. It's been really manic here the last few days and I had to pop to see my elderly neighbour in hospital last night [only a 62 mile round trip :-)].
Gorgeous kitty pics.
A x

Anonymous said...

I have a kitten problem. I love love LOVE them. I have ten cats, and if I could get my hands on the one you showed in the photo, I'd sneakilshly have eleven.
Onto WOYWW, you have a tonnabunch of stuff and I want it. And that kitten. I want the supplies on your desk and I want the kitten.
Happy belated Wednesday!
Amy

Chrissie said...

That pussy cat is one little cutie! Some interesting snoopables too!
Sorry about my tardy visit, but I've been slightly hors de combat since Wednesday.
Have a great weekend.
Chrissie