I've done something right!
So this is my first attempt at scheduling a post, my time it is very early tuesday morning but if all goes well this will appear as if by magic for WOYWW and this will be what my usual desk looks like.

You see by now I won't be here and my craft space will be either in or just outside of our caravan in the general vacinity of Stourport-on-Severn and although I can blog via my phone I've not yet worked out how to add photos so I'll add a real WOYWW pic when I get home and maybe a picture of me in all my summer ball finery (my last post has a picture of the completed tiara).
I just have one request, if you happen to come across this please can you pop a link over on
Julia's blog for me - thank you!
2 comments:
LOL, have fun where you are! Hope that desk isn't as neat and tidy as that, though.
Wow! I'm impressed but I LIKE mess! Have a great holiday.
JoZarty
Post a Comment