Thursday, 8 July 2010

A Scrappy Post

After what seems like ages I am (I hope) finally getting my scrappy mojo back and wanted to share my layouts with you all.

First off a double page spread of himself up in the air cleaning out the gutters.
I took the photos through the craft room window but no way was I opening it until the hose pipe was safely back on the ground.

Next up we have my favourite mug.
I've had it for years and eventhough I don't really do hot drinks and it is chipped around the base there is no way I am getting rid of it. In fact it is that special that I cut into my October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers to make the LO.

Finally last Thursday I went to a new scrapbooking club at my local craft shop and created this
The photo is one I took earlier in the year and the patterned paper is one of the new 12x12 sheets from the Papermania capsule ranges (and much better than the capsule paper pads that remind me of wallpaper!). I cut out two of the butterflies and layered them up for a bit of dimension before glittering them with stickles. A Thickers title and some card candy and the LO was complete, although not on the night LOL. Too much time was spent chatting to actually finish anything.

I am also pleased to say that I finished both sets of ATCs yesterday and can breathe a sigh of relief and get back to making cards for the weekend. I'll be selling them at Stourport Steam Gala on Saturday and Lions Day in Telford on sunday so look out for the orange landrover and the mini moke resectively.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Beautiful layouts. the mug one is my fav!

xx