Not a lot.
Actually that's not true, my desk is currently piled high with stuff most of which is not craft related. I've not actually done anything crafty since we got home and I'm not likely to be doing anything today because I'm suffering a bit (nothing serious I'm just having a worse time than usual this month) so I'm curled up on the sofa with create and craft on tv and my laptop.
Hopefully normal service will be established next week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hope youre feeling better very soon.
A x
Hi sarah
hope your feeling better soon, hugs, sue,x
Hi Sarah, hope this finds you feeling better. At least you have craft shows on the telly. They have all but disappeared since Carol Duval is no longer doing her thing for us. Boo Hoo. Don't know why they haven't replaced with a new show.
Hope you are soon on top again !!
Hope you feel better soon.
Hope you feel better soon, meantime don't be tempted to spend too much on TV shopping ..haha
That is the perfect way - Ihave to have a complete do nothing but sit in the chair day too - it always surprised me how better I cope with it that way than trying to fight through it...soldiering on just gives me days of feeling like poo. Hope you didn't spend too much!
Post a Comment