Well not buying new stash is only part of the battle we also all have our own stash mountains and there has been lots of sorting and clearing going on. We are also working to encourage each other to actually get crafting which is why today I've set them a challenge that I would also like to share with my fellow bloggers.
First part of the challenge is to scrap a summery LO without buying anything new. The second part is to then make as many other 'projects' (LOs, cards, ATCs, inchies etc.) as possible using only the leftovers from that LO and plain cardstock, although tools including stamps and inks are allowed. I will be sharing what I come up with and if it inspires anyone else to give it a go please leave me a link.
So I'm feeling inspired to scrap and this evening I came up with this

No comments:
Post a Comment