So we set off as the sun was just starting to rise in the car with the mini moke on the trailer and things looked good. We pretty much floated past Swindon and wondered what we had got ourselves into but arrived in the New Forest under blue skies and the rest of the day did not disapoint.
It was the Mini Cooper Register Day and the event fields were heaving with minis of every kind and colour. Our little beauty got her fair share of attention though.We also got to take a look around the museum and the world of Top Gear exhibition where this caught my eye.
Our return journey included lots more rain and we got in a little before 9pm worn out. Would we go again? Oh yes but probably not all that way in one day.
And on to something crafty!
Yesterday I didn't do a lot apart from try to return my craft room to some kind of order, no way was I ever going to share any photos of the floor with anyone. So at some point while I was putting things away and wondering why on earth I had got some things the urge to scrap crept up on me. An urge that I allowed to over take me this morning with the following results.
Yesterday I didn't do a lot apart from try to return my craft room to some kind of order, no way was I ever going to share any photos of the floor with anyone. So at some point while I was putting things away and wondering why on earth I had got some things the urge to scrap crept up on me. An urge that I allowed to over take me this morning with the following results.



2 comments:
That is a lovely LO Sarah - I think that is one of my favourites of yours - thanks for sharing I agree, those Mini's are really cute Kxx
I just love baskets of crafty stuff to rummage through !!
Post a Comment