I am a yo-yo crafter! I have gone from totally tidy to trying to work in a six inch square in a week. I walked in here this morning looked at the desk and cringed but here it is in all its glory. quite frankly there is too much on there to explain but at the front are some experimental ATCs. Experimental because I am using an alternative to grungepaper but more about that another time.So back to my desk in tidier times and a couple of cards I made at the end of last week.
These are for my for sale box. An anniversary card because I was almost sold out and a christening card because I was asked about them the other week and thought I would try making one.
I'm really pleased with the christening card not least because I have finally used some of my card candy LOL Although at this rate it is going to last a very long time.Now for a couple of pictures from the weekend.
This poor chap was innocently wandering around the Market Drayton Lions Fun day when he was hijacked by club member Jenny.
This poor chap was innocently wandering around the Market Drayton Lions Fun day when he was hijacked by club member Jenny.



19 comments:
I can see some of the desk, it doesn't look that messy to me.
You look to be busy on your desk this week :-)
A x
oh wow great work space,love your work too very creative,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
Great creative desk, lovely cards, great piccies, have good day, sue,x
Hiya
lovely creations, fab piccys I do hope you feel better real soon
Joey.x
Lovely cards Sarah. Hope you will feel better soon. TFS. ~Glen~
It's hard to ignore the mess sometimes but don't think your's is too bad. Look forward to hearing about the alternative to grungepaper
Anne x
Your desk doesn't look cluttered to me. Seems you have been busy that's all. And I really love your christening card with the piece of velluw there.
** Evi **
Yes, there's nothing worse than a summer cold. Hope you get better soon. LOVE that coloured glass.
I've done the same with the six inch square this week, my space has gradually shrunk and shrunk and with 3 cards to make today I finally cleared a slightly larger gap to work in!
Fab pictures, hope you feel better soon. Hugs Pam x
Love those strawberries - we're helping Mum and Dad out - they are in a 'glut' of them and my, they are fab!
Alternative togrungeboard huh - can't wait for your report!
Even though you are still under the weather (and I'm sorry to hear that), I still laugh every time I read your blog. There is always something to make me smile and that tiger was it today. Also, loved the photo of the stained glass, too. Got a laugh about yo-yo crafting, too.
Now get to feeling better by next week.
Hope you get your ATC's completed so we can see finished creation.Have great day hugs judex
Great desk and you must share more about this alternative grungepaper I may need some!
It is possible to work in 6inches of space on a craft desk, I do it quite often lol;
great cards & lion
C
xx
In the grand scheme of things I don't think would constitute a very messy desk! Hope your cold clears up soon.
Hugs
Brenda
I feel for you hun, hope you feel better soon :0)
*hugs* Heather x
Hope you get over your cold soon hun. Looks like a great day out xx
Post a Comment