I tidied it especially LOL. I had to do something as it resembled less a desk and more a rubbish dump as I've taken to working on the lounge floor in front of the tv of late and clearing everything away before himself gets home. If you look very carefully you can just spot my WOYWWAC tucked into the pocket on my tote. Not that a glimpse like that will satisfy the faithful followers of WOYWW so here it is in all of it's glory.
It is actually a bag charm to go on my tote bag but to make it look a bit more useful in the pics I've used it as a scissor keeper. It would need to make a lot of noise to really help me locate my scissors but it looks good! The actual WOYWW bit is made from shrink plastic which i am enjoying playing with again.Prompted by a log book made by one of the regualr ladies over on the UKS ATC Trail I made this.



35 comments:
Wow i love both projects your we binder book is gorjuss just love the cover.Have great Wednesday hugs judex
oo so tiny I almost missed it, but def worth the close up looksee, I love charms and this one is really pretty.
Great book cover too, loook forward to seeing inside.
FAB idea for the scissors, and I love the discreet WOYWW label...may have to copy Sarah, with your permissh? I don't which is best about the book - the idea or that you used up some scraps...what discipline! The nest shot is fab - there's a teeny bit of green - maybe it will get another season's use..
i have GOT to make one of those for my crop bag!! Such a great idea, thanks for sharing!
Bag charms. Love those! Leandra
I love your scissors fob. What a way to celebrate the WOYWWAC. That book is awesome, too. I love using scraps, too. I see your work space is really tidy this week. What fun. Happy WOYWW.
Fab tidy desk and great idea for your scissors/tote :0)
Kate x
Lovely scissor/bag charm and the binder/log book is a great idea x
Fab anniversary piece and I really love the book, great colours!
xx
Good job you took a close up. It is adorable. So is your book!
Talented, talented lady! The charm is absolutely gorgeous - I want one! And the book - so pretty!
The bag charm is charming!
Love your WOYWW scissor charm :-)
A x
Wow love the bag charm its really pretty and I love the book you have made too! Have a great week! Tracey x
Beautiful little charm - great idea.
Love the log book cover ...but the scissor charm/keeper is a brilliant idea.
We had a nest in our garage for the last two years but this time they've gone somewhere else but still knock on the window for food!! Love your make...mine's rubbish!! Have a crafty day
(Lyn)
Love your charm hope it helps you find your scissors.
Cheers Elaine
What a lovely bracelet! Send one my way pleaaaaase? :)
Your projects are amazing!
** Evi **
lovely tidy desk and what a brill idea to make the scissors keeper, another good idea to keep in mind.
great projects, good idea to use shrink plastic.
Linbyx
What a bill idea for the challenge, you will be reminded every time you use your scissors or your craft bag. Your book is lovely. Have a great Wednesday, Tracy Evans x x
Sad about the birdies (shame nothing has hatched!) love the colour scheme on the book!
love DAwn xx
I lurked from the start too ... but soon jumped in with both feet and have n't we had some fun :0)
I love both of your makes and you have a lovely tidy desk.
Christine x
Both projects are nice, love the charm
isa
Super projects. It's a good thing you gave us a close up or it would have given us eye strain! You know how curious we are! The log book is pretty too! Patsy from
HeARTworks
Great idea. I own several pairs of scissors and still need to hunt.Saw a good trick on somebodies workdesk last week. The little scissors were slotted into the hole on a bulldog clip and the clip clamped to the shelf just above the work surface-it works. The book is great Hugs BettyXXX
I just love you scissor charm. Amazed at your address book which is made from your scrap box, so clever.
Tracey
Very tidy and love the bookbacks !!
well - that is a truley original bag cum scissors charm... not seen another one so far!!! I'd be tempted to put it on my handbag it is that lovely.
Shame that there doesn't seem to be anything to show in the nest... i was looking to seeing some progress or chicks.
Big hugs and happy WOYWW anniversary to you...
Paula x x x
Fab scissor charm!! And lovely book! Juliex
love your bag dangle..and the ring binder is pretty swell too :) as for the desk.. TIDY indeed.. wonder how long that will last lol
Lovely necklace! Very nice WOYWW project!
Hugs,
Cardarian
I have a teeny nothing-to-get-excited-over gift for you to say thanks for the WOYWWAC.....so please can I have your address?
Thank you!
Julia
Post a Comment