It has been a busy week though, we went away last thursday morning for a weekend show just down the road in shrewsbury. Had a great time even if it did rain on sunday but although we got home sunday evening things are still not back to normal, I have a ton of washing to catch up on and a caravan in desperate need of a good clean (it's full of dried grass at the moment). Plus I am as ever tired out after the late nights and fresh air and itchy because some horrible flying things bit me.
Still on to the desk since that is probably the reason why you are here.
Still rather tidy mostly because I've been away from it for most of the last week, although I did craft at my little table in the caravan! On there today are a couple of received ATCs waiting for me to get a new folder and some storage sheets to put them in, a pack of very girly paper, a sheet of the stickers I put on the back of all my for sale cards and a small pile of greetings that I printed out to put on said cards. Guess what I'm looking at doing LOL

16 comments:
The weeks really do fly by don't they!
Hope you find a bit more time to craft this week!
xx
love the strawberry folder!
Very pretty charm on your bag next to those cute mini pens.. and a lovely looking mini album, is that what it is??
thanks for sharing
hugs
Michelle
xx
Gorgeous floral paper! thanks for taking the time to share x
woyww has really made me more organised with my blogging, i was very haphazard before lol.
I like that girly paper - oh and strawberries..lovely. Do you bag and label your cards as you finish them then>? I'm staring down a huge pile that need my attention...it's like ironing..why don't I just do it as it happens????
I love the pink tin at the back of your desk.
love that craft tote... want one...no, I neeeed one LOL
So you've been to our local town eh?
A x
oh love your tote bag on your desk,hugs cheryl xx
That's the second time I have seen that bag today - love it!!
lol - when i compared your desk to last weeks post - it just looks like you've roughed it up a bit with near enough the same things on... well at least you managed to get some fresh air...
Paula x x x
Are you going to be sticking by any chance? At least you don't have to lick first :-)
Love the girly paper
Anne x
What a gorgeous tote and love your flowered tin too.
Just realised if you're near to Shrewsbury you may know my Dad's family home in Lawley village.
WOYWW does give structure to the week ...and then takes up loads of time as I pop in on everyone ...wouldn't miss it for anything.
What a clever way to mark your cards. Love that paper, too. Very girly, but also romantic. Maybe you could show us your craft table in your caravan one of these days, too.
Sorry I'm so late getting here this week.
Post a Comment