Friday, 18 June 2010

A Taste of Summer

I am being really brave today and have added a photo straight from the camera onto the laptop, just the one mind, one of the reasons for keeping the old desktop pc was so that it can hold the photos and stuff that might otherwise slow this one down.

Anyway here it is a taste of summer fresh from my garden.
They were still warm from the sun when I picked them and tasted yummy (they only just lasted long enough to take the photo LOL)
I received a lovely little something from Julia Dunnit yesterday - thank you! It's got to remain a secret for the moment but I don't doubt that I'll be sharing soon enough. Oh and I didn't manage to sort through that basket on wednesday I got distracted by visiting the many wonderful craft spaces of the WOYWWers. I'll get it done some time I suppose not this weekend because we are off out again to Market Drayton tomorrow and Trentham Gardens on sunday so if you happen to be in either place and see a harrassed looking woman selling cards from the back of a mini moke come and say hello I don't bite. Not unless you ask especially nicely!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Now, if I liked strawberries, they'd look good enough to eat ;-)
Just in time for Wimbledon, eh?