Wednesday, 26 May 2010

What's on my desk?

About the same as last week I'm afraid. There is no picture this week because the camera battery has just died and by the time I get it charged up I will no doubt have moved on to other things.

Anyhow my desk looks about the same because I've been ill for the past few days so nothing, and I mean nothing, as got done. There are a couple of new LOs on there that I completed last week but I couldn't share those because they are for a gift album and I am not risking the secret being let out of the bag too soon. Oh and there are some Alice images for an ATC swap I'm taking part in.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed next week ready for the first anniversary of WOYWW - where has the time gone?

7 comments:

angeleef said...

Good luck getting better! Better to keep things secret when they have to be. Wouldn't want my surprise spoiled this way. :)
Greetz,
Evi

Darcy Marshall said...

hope you feel better soon, will look for the secret pages to be revealed soon.

Enfys said...

Hope you feel better soon x

Spyder said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

oh...the code is... restoo
fancy that

(Lyn))

Julia Dunnit said...

Yuk, poor you - feel better soon and don't exhaust yourself trying to catch up.

mckinkle said...

Keep on getting better!

Hopefully you'll be up and running for the 1st birthday challenge!

Keryn :0

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hope you're better for next week's gig ;) don't forget it's WOYWW's birthday next Wed
Anne x